Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Another reason I haven't been blogging...

My eldest turned 16 this year and decided that he'd outgown the spaceships in his room. I had to agree. So at the every endof the summer, we repainted his room. This time it was done truly according to his tastes. Ok, well, he wanted to paint the walls black, but I nixed that and we agreed on a very deep gray. The ceiling is a metalic brushed silver, the accent wall and stripes are a deep wine color. It is very dramatic, but he loves it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such an awsome paint job! I think y'all did a great job. Painting and decorating are something I look forward to for when we own our own home.

samurai said...

I think the room looks pretty nice. I especially like the stark contrast between the white furniture with the wall color.

BTW - thank you for posting another portion "In His Garden"...

Alise said...

Very, very cool! I love it!

One of these days I'll get creative with the kids' rooms and we'll have something a little more interesting.

But not now. ;-D

hillsideslide said...

Nice paint job. Like the van from A*Team!!